2014 Expe Rumor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP

5star

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Heard it again last week that 2014 expe's will have EB technology. :favorites13:
I am looking forward to the drive train change on this one ...

01yellerCobra

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'd love to have the 6.2L. When they first started putting them in the super duties I ran into a guy at a gas station with an F250 with the 6.2L. He was towing a 25ft box trailer. He said his mileage went down to 14mpg when loaded like that. Not too bad I think.

splintrcel

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The Eddie Bauer technology in the Eddie Bauer expedition. I have high hopes for the intro of the eco boost tech to expeditions. F-150's are so similar that one would think the intro would be easy. I was also hoping for a diesel expedition but i doubt i will see the day. I really dont like the lag in the throttle in the newer expeditions so i hope they eliminate that. The tac in the newer expys are also really blocky and hard to read at a glance. I do like the quad A arm setup they changed over too after 1st gens. I am also a fan of the intro of the EL edition of expedition so i hope they carry that over.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if theres another expedition...it will be a EL...more room to put subs and luggage...lol

splintrcel

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The EL has so much cargo room. Its def a step up from the 1ft of cargo room the older models have

rvm1

Reaction score
I'd love to have the 6.2L. When they first started putting them in the super duties I ran into a guy at a gas station with an F250 with the 6.2L. He was towing a 25ft box trailer. He said his mileage went down to 14mpg when loaded like that. Not too bad I think.

+1 ...A 6.2 would be great.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2