2014 Expe Rumor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chad9f9

Reaction score
I would take a diesel over EB. Ford should also consider a more substantial off road package similar to the raptor setup.

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would take a diesel over EB. Ford should also consider a more substantial off road package similar to the raptor setup.

That would be s $70000+ truck.

Sent from my Galaxy SIII Using Tapatalk2

OP
OP

5star

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I agree it would be an easy power train change for Ford, for any of these 3.7L, 5.0L, 3.5L eb, 6.2L. The 5.0 motor will surprise you in power and economy.
There was also talk about a redesign but heard that wont happen in 2014.
Again this is just hear say..

jacks3am

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I love ford and all but they seem to be soooo lazy when it comes to redesigns of some of their truck/suv's. Just like the ranger! it didnt change ever and now its gone, the expedition needs a serious change. Its not so much that the interior or exterior is super outdated but the engine offerings are terrible! The 5.0 needs to be standard and the 3.5TT and the 6.2 PLUS a diesel option would be even better. If Ford could get an suv of this size to hit 20 mpg consistently then I know they would fly off the lot.

BigBoy99

Reaction score
I love ford and all but they seem to be soooo lazy when it comes to redesigns of some of their truck/suv's. Just like the ranger! it didnt change ever and now its gone, the expedition needs a serious change. Its not so much that the interior or exterior is super outdated but the engine offerings are terrible! The 5.0 needs to be standard and the 3.5TT and the 6.2 PLUS a diesel option would be even better. If Ford could get an suv of this size to hit 20 mpg consistently then I know they would fly off the lot.

I agree.. I think the more popular would be the 3.5 TT and the 5.0 - I think they should offer an after market package option that you could do the 6.7 or a performance package of some kind. But who knows with ford. I agree the 5.4 is a bad motor with not alot of options. I think a 20mpg SUV would be an extreme seller!

OP
OP

5star

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I am still hearing 3.5L for next year. I hope my info is correct.

OP
OP

5star

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
yes that would be fun too

wolfxpedition

Reaction score
Cool EXPY

Check out My lifted 2003 EXPY with K&N and Flowmaster super50 Total lift 6inches.3inc truxx suspension and 3inch Body lift . Its on my Album