2015 Lift questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

garagebuilt

Reaction score
Looking to do a 2" F 2" R ont the wifes 2015 EL. It has the "mechanical load leveling which i cant find any info on. Is this all internal to the strut? i pull a camper so I just want to make sure lifting it wont affect this.

Also why are all the lifts for the expedition offset like f to B like the trucks? mine seems to sit level from the factory.

OP
OP
G

garagebuilt

Reaction score
I think I have figured out what i need. I ordered a 2.5" with the offset for the fron and a 2" for the rear. looks like the rear struts arent affected since it works internally. ill post pictures when its installed.

OP
OP
G

garagebuilt

Reaction score
Bfg ko2s 275/65/20. Got a deal I couldn't pass on. They are a little narrow so I ordered 1.5" spacers.

sixsix

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Curios too as to what you used?? Can't seem to find anything that say's it'll work with the load leveling suspension.

Marco Guzman

Reaction score
AfterIMG_0312.JPG IMG_0290.JPG IMG_0312.JPG
Second picture is before and top and bottom are afters

I also just finished installing a leveling kit on my '15 EL front kit was a MF to install but I got it in the back was quicker and a lot easier to install. Gained 3" all around now waiting for the 20" mayhem rims and 33's to come in and will be done with that.