2015 Navigator strut replacement.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thuhmann

Reaction score
All. I just replaced the struts on our 2015 Navigator with the CCD suspension. I used the Arrnott SK-3597, SK-3598, SK-3628, SK-3629 struts. Very good instructions. High quality. Great customer service. No suspension warnings or lights.
I bought the struts from RockAuto, which had the best price I could find. 2 struts came in damaged, the electrical connector was pushed into the strut and broken, but the box looked just fine. So I didn’t catch the damage until time of install. I call Arnott directly, and they sent out the parts to fix the issue without having to send the strut back to RockAuto and risk the next one coming in damaged too. Arnott shipped quickly and it was self explanatory on install.
If you need to change your struts I would recommend the Arnott struts. They are passive not active but the ride is great. Again no lights or warnings.

randomnote1

Reaction score

briklina

Reaction score
Do you know the torque requirement for the 2 big bolts on the bottom of the arrnott front struts, sk3597 and sk3598? I know that for the regular struts that are not air struts that torque setting is 406, just not sure if it is the same for these.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waleedalmadani