2015 rear heated seats not working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

browntown3

Reaction score
My 2015 Ex rear heated seats are not working, niether side will turn on no lights on the button turn on either. The fuse is good and all other controls on the rear control panel work, so what would be the next place to troubleshoot? I just find it odd that neither side works, i would think if a switch or the control module it would just be one side. I was really hoping it was just the fuse but need to dig further, luckily wont be needing them for a few more months lol but would like to get it taken care of! Thanks!

OP
OP
B

browntown3

Reaction score
Still looking into this, does anyone have a picture or could verify their seats have a power cord running to them from underneath, when i fold mine up all i can find is what looks like the release cables and not an actual electrical cord going to the warmers. I am just trying to rule out if i dont have seat heaters just the buttons on the console lol ? The underneath of the seat is well hidden with covers all over it so its hard to see but from what i can tell its not looking like there power running to the seats.

Mediamonkey11

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Curious, have they ever worked? Would be curious of that if there’re no wires going to the seats…

OP
OP
B

browntown3

Reaction score
We bought it used we're the second owner they've never worked since we've had it.