2017 Ford Expedition Pet Barrier & Cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

verna2197

Reaction score
I am trying to find a pet barrier to go behind the 3rd row, I need one that is metal but is called mesh look (I Think) it has small squares in it. I have a Belguim Shepherd and 2 Miniature Long Haired Dachshunds that go with me

I also need a cover for the back that will withstand the dogs, I don't want one that I have to velcro in, I would much rather find one that has some kind of clips to hold it up, if not I am gonna have to make one and I don't want to. LOL

Thanks for any and all help you can give me
verna2197

OP
OP
verna2197

verna2197

Reaction score
Thank you Andy but I am looking for a cover that will come up the sides too. My Belguim Shepherd will more than likely have her nails up there so I really need protection for that.

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you Andy but I am looking for a cover that will come up the sides too. My Belguim Shepherd will more than likely have her nails up there so I really need protection for that.
I've seen one that covers the back of the front seats and the second row seat but I can't figure our where I saw it now. If I remember where I saw it I will post the link here for you.

I don't think I've seen any that covers the sides. You might have to have someone custom make that for you.

OP
OP
verna2197

verna2197

Reaction score
Expedition Andy thanks for the links but I have just about made up my mind to make my own. Thinking about making a fame with pvc pipe and making a cover for it, the frame will just slide right into the back of the suv.

Sorry don't think I made myself clear I want it for the cargo area not the seats, but hey thqnks a bunch they are really nice ones

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Expedition Andy thanks for the links but I have just about made up my mind to make my own. Thinking about making a fame with pvc pipe and making a cover for it, the frame will just slide right into the back of the suv.

Sorry don't think I made myself clear I want it for the cargo area not the seats, but hey thqnks a bunch they are really nice ones
No problem Verna. They have ones for the cargo area that goes up the sides, but hey if you can make one that's even better.