2018 lincoln navigator

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
main differences from the expy:

1. engine tuned to be atleast 450hp and 500lb torque

2. 2 different audio system options, std 14 speaker revel audio, and 20 speaker revel ultima option

3. the lincoln 30 way seats

4. heads up display

5. interior design

other than that, the production navi is very close to the concept. it actually seems like the expy was designed with more the navi in mind as the navi's looks fit the trucks general designs cues better. all in all both ford and lincoln did an amazing job with the 4th gen trucks. i know the expy seems a bit more divided with looks, the navi looks gorgeous and though its not perfect is definitely a step in the direction lincoln has been walking toward.

nav18_reveal_gallery_overlay_022.jpg

2018-Lincoln-Navigator-front-three-quarters-e1491939786402.jpg

2018-Lincoln-Navigator-interior-view.jpg

B-McD

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I like it. Not sure about that wheel selection, though. So much for a shifter to rest my hand on while driving. Same for the new Expy.

07xln

Full Access Members
Reaction score
This thing is getting the Raptor motor. If I was a new Raptor owner Id be pissed

jeff kushner

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I read in one of the reviews that the center screen is a "floating tablet". I'm guessing that it can slide from side to side, possibly reaching over to the passenger?

anyone else know?

jeff

OP
OP
dlcorbett

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
havent heard anything, but behind the tablet looks like an adjusting mechanism. maybe you can adjust the angle of the tablet.

OP
OP
dlcorbett

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
tail pipes...how they forget the tail pipes...

powerboatr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Grill draws you towards jaguar design cue.
The second row center console is killer.
Seats look comfy
bet nav is going to be north of 75k
i like the front end

Last edited:

jeff kushner

Full Access Members
Reaction score
LOL...don't watch too closely....they will sucker you in! I've always made it a point to NEVER look at a car price after buying a car or truck.....I figured it was a good way to avoid heartache. Looking at the newer models is also something I avoid because I really don't want to see what I won't have<LOL>!

I'm sure that it's a great truck but I've never been drawn to the Nav in any of it's renditions.

jeff