2018+ Post Pictures Thread!- Lets see those shiny new trucks!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

edizzle

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yessir! Max, platinum, tri-coat white, ebony interior, 4wd, buckets, but no dvd. And no towing...I have had the towing package on my F150 for 6 years now and have yet to ever have anything in the hitch receiver.
now you know, since you didnt get the tow package, a trailer will enter your life somehow!!! LOL.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
124079F0-6335-49AF-9B07-187C266093D0.jpeg
Just got this pic from my detailer, the tint just got done. Went with 3m ceramic all windows except windshield, as dark as legal in my state. I don’t have a good before pic so I apologize. Next he’s doing the ceramic. I’m also getting some Xpel clear bra on the black areas that are the deployable running boards and area below rear bumper and inside the door jambs. Apparently the Gtechniq ceramic has to cure for 12 hours so I will be without the truck until Saturday... I guess I didn’t get enough waiting lol

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
D45BF5F0-129D-4EA0-AA84-2BA38D63EEFD.jpeg
Here’s the best I can do for a before. It’s been raining here so I haven’t gotten many pictures outside.

edizzle

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Artie your truck is beautiful. I love it. I would never normally venture to the silver side of the spectrum, but it fits on that truck like a national championship trophy in a University of Alabama trophy case!!!!!!!!!!

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Artie your truck is beautiful. I love it. I would never normally venture to the silver side of the spectrum, but it fits on that truck like a national championship trophy in a University of Alabama trophy case!!!!!!!!!!
Thankfully I’m not into football but by default we would be UGA fans since my sisters are alumni and I’m from GA. And having lived in Birmingham for 8 years the fans there really ruined me for anything Alabama, seriously some of the worst people ever. For what it’s worth the Auburn fans were way better.
Thanks for the compliment on my truck

Last edited:

edizzle

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thankfully I’m not into football but by default we would be UGA fans since my sisters are alumni and I’m from GA. And having lived in Birmingham for 8 years the fans there really ruined me for anything Alabama, seriously some of the worst people ever. For what it’s worth the Auburn fans were way better.
Thanks for the compliment on my truck

i dont like you anymore!!! LOL ;)

I am originally from Birmingham, so collegiate=Alabama, pro=Falcons, Atlanta was only a hop skip and a jump so as kids, when we ever went to pro games, we pulled and went to ATL. I live in Western NC now, Highlands/Cashiers, but still get to Bham a good bit and actually work a lot in ATL. I bought (ordered) the Expedition in Bham from a long time friend.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i dont like you anymore!!! LOL ;)

I am originally from Birmingham, so collegiate=Alabama, pro=Falcons, Atlanta was only a hop skip and a jump so as kids, when we ever went to pro games, we pulled and went to ATL. I live in Western NC now, Highlands/Cashiers, but still get to Bham a good bit and actually work a lot in ATL. I bought (ordered) the Expedition in Bham from a long time friend.
Highlands/Cashiers is such a beautiful area, looking forward to taking my wife for her first trip there in the spring. I enjoyed my time in Birmingham but was glad to come back to GA, I missed the old mountains.

Garrett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Love the silver! I'm torn because I've always wanted dark blue and I can get it now, but with the Gator I feel like silver or white with the solid band of black windows and pillars (then black wheels, maybe...) will look incredible.

Dark horse is the dark red color.

OP
OP
gtnator

gtnator

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Love the silver! I'm torn because I've always wanted dark blue and I can get it now, but with the Gator I feel like silver or white with the solid band of black windows and pillars (then black wheels, maybe...) will look incredible.

Dark horse is the dark red color.

Black wheels? Which ones are you thinking would look good on the Navi?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

edizzle

Full Access Members
Reaction score
hit me up when you come up. meet up for lunch check out the rides! ill send you a PM

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Junker