2018+ Post Pictures Thread!- Lets see those shiny new trucks!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Po baby, just lookin at our bigger twin and seeing her look like that...ouch.

image0000001.jpg

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I kno. Ive seen this one ridin around delaware area a cpl times. i believe this person got his around the time i got mine because the time i went to get my tags his already had on when he drove past. All the dealers have swb and lwb xlts, a cpl of undesirable swb ltds and almost no plats, so to replace that with a lwb is gonna take some time.

Joshua DeHaan

Reaction score
Here's my 2018 Platinum Max 4x4 in Mag Grey with Fuel Maverick Anthracite 20x9 with 275/60R20 (33") Cooper AT3s and Ceramic interior. Had to order it since they only usually do black leather in the PNW. Dealer hooked up the wheels and gave us credit for the stock wheels. Tinted the windows and added a weather tech trunk mat. This is our primary dog hauler/tow vehicle for our 23' travel trailer so we wanted meatier tires as well as for the trails we take the dogs too (they normally ride in crates this was just before i installed them..keeps hair down). It's has been awesome to have and after a 4.5 hour 330 mile drive yesterday, adaptive cruise is by far my favorite feature. Came from a 2012 4Runner (other vehicle is an '04 Expy XLT with 4.6L). Wife is happy and it's an enjoyable vehicle to drive

IMG_9395.jpg

IMG_9369.jpg

IMG_9370.jpg

IMG_9410.jpg

IMG_9367.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
gtnator

gtnator

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here's my 2018 Platinum Max 4x4 in Mag Grey with Fuel Maverick Anthracite 20x9 with 275/60R20 (33") Cooper AT3s and Ceramic interior. Had to order it since they only usually do black leather in the PNW. Dealer hooked up the wheels and gave us credit for the stock wheels. Tinted the windows and added a weather tech trunk mat. This is our primary dog hauler/tow vehicle for our 23' travel trailer so we wanted meatier tires as well as for the trails we take the dogs too (they normally ride in crates this was just before i installed them..keeps hair down). It's has been awesome to have and after a 4.5 hour 330 mile drive yesterday, adaptive cruise is by far my favorite feature. Came from a 2012 4Runner (other vehicle is an '04 Expy XLT with 4.6L). Wife is happy and it's an enjoyable vehicle to drive

View attachment 24534

View attachment 24535

View attachment 24536

View attachment 24537

View attachment 24538

Nice! I like those wheels a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk