2018+ Post Pictures Thread!- Lets see those shiny new trucks!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

proeasy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Drove from Detroit to Chicago to pick up a Black on Black, Expy Max Platinum I found in transit to a dealer. Before the drive home took off the cross bars.

Few observations, front seats could be a bit more comfortable. Wish the steering wheel would power to an even lower position and if the base of the front seat could angle more towards the rear that would be nice. Came from 25 years of Suburban's/Yukon XL's

http://www.expeditionforum.com/threads/roof-rack-cross-bar-removal.35674/#post-302385

Meeker

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I assume Flexpedition that you intended those pics as a Public Safety Announcement... :)

I seriously would recommend not relying on any of these automated driving safety features to do what they say. It'll be decades before these are effective, if ever.

And now back to the original reason for this thread - 2018 Expy pics...

IMG_2610.JPG View media item 6579

shane_th_ee

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Finally! A picture of a 4th gen towing something! Not too much sag, either. Do you know what your tongue weight is? (Watch this space for pics of a certain ruby red Expedition towing something this weekend...)

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Alot of these vehicles look like crash test vehicles. They look like frontal offset cars. Could be wrong though

Flexpedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Alot of these vehicles look like crash test vehicles. They look like frontal offset cars. Could be wrong though

Most that I've posted are owned by rental agencies, majority have a few thousand miles.

Some have bullet holes in the door, like this 18 Navigator, so probably Thrifty Car Rental.

ID~B424~S0~I6~RW1280~H960~TH0&width=640&height=480.jpg