2018+ Post Pictures Thread!- Lets see those shiny new trucks!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
All these front end collisions, either ford is testing the vehicles for safety ratings or the pre collision braking doesnt work too well. Granted the premier navi cant get this option but every expy shown with front end damage couldve had that option. Granted minea hasnt been put in a position to throw on it brakes but i have been in situations where i was left with dwindling confidence in the system. I hrd nerfed the system due to complaints from the system in its other vehicles but i kinda feel the expy is the kind of vehicle for it to be extra sensitive. I Will say this though, even with aluminum skin, these things are like vaults. My confidence in my trucks safety for me and wifey is incredibly high

J Ski

3.5plati
Reaction score
God dang, if they do have that collision avoidance looks like it’s be better to disable it!

Jeka

Reaction score
Those systems meant to work in certain situations. They cannot replace a driver, and don’t work if you are (or someone else) crossing on red light or ignore “Stop” sign.

OP
OP
gtnator

gtnator

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK, guys and gals, lets see some more pictures! Lucky ones who own one, go out there and take another picture of your new Expy and post it!!

OP
OP
gtnator

gtnator

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does this count?cba0be5c82f62b88359a6ba5cc6a9e89.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

It does!! That’s a great winter picture. Have you driven in that kind of snow? If so, how’d that Expy do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

azgdds

Reaction score
It does!! That’s a great winter picture. Have you driven in that kind of snow? If so, how’d that Expy do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I immediately put winter tires on when we got it. I do not give driving in the snow a second thought.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waleedalmadani