2018+ Post Pictures Thread!- Lets see those shiny new trucks!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ugh.... ran up on the dang curb today while picking my mother-in-law up at the airport. First blood has been drawn. Gotta get this fixed, anyone on here have wheels repaired before?

770F5F1D-28F5-4BDE-A701-8733315690B1.jpeg

twernst

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ugh.... ran up on the dang curb today while picking my mother-in-law up at the airport. First blood has been drawn. Gotta get this fixed, anyone on here have wheels repaired before?

View attachment 24613

check out the youtube site AutoVolg, he had his Ford Focus wheels done by a local guy in Pittsburgh, PA, I know this ain't local, but it seemed to worked. I never would have thought about doing it before seeing the before and after. looks to be worth it to find a good company.

J Ski

3.5plati
Reaction score

View attachment 24613
Lol your Truck is pretty much worthless now. Might as well trade it in bc tht sticks out like a sore thumb and will never be able to look normal again

aggiegrad05

Full Access Members
Reaction score

View attachment 24613
Oh NO! I curbed a median the other day on the way to work and was in a cold sweat the whole way. I was lucky and apparently had just enough sidewall, but man that was an unpleasant drive into the office.

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That’s why I love 17-18” rims, so much sidewall my truck laughs at curbs. Lol but in all seriousness that sucks, hope you get it fixed I’m sure those rims are a pretty penny or two.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Lol your Truck is pretty much worthless now. Might as well trade it in bc tht sticks out like a sore thumb and will never be able to look normal again
I know this is a sarcastic reply and the humor isn’t lost o me but unfortunately I’m the type to obsess about stuff like this. It’s a total curse I live with daily lol there are benifits that my wife enjoys like a spotless house and flawless attention to detail when doing projects but it’s a terrible thing to pay attention to tiny details sometimes.

J Ski

3.5plati
Reaction score
I know this is a sarcastic reply and the humor isn’t lost o me but unfortunately I’m the type to obsess about stuff like this. It’s a total curse I live with daily lol there are benifits that my wife enjoys like a spotless house and flawless attention to detail when doing projects but it’s a terrible thing to pay attention to tiny details sometimes.
You’ll get over it