2018 SSV Police

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Muddy Bean

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have a 2015 so I don’t belong over here, but humor me:
Am I the only weirdo who thinks this is sexy? Sans the rims though...
dc9fff342c2fcc84bcb65a42368f8ff7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Flexpedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If you are going to spend 40+ hours a week in an Expedition, a King Ranch is the only way to go.

evanston-emc-featured.jpg

40353403571_0868122423_b.jpg

Can only assume that its a seizure and that the rear HVAC makes a clicking noise.

Last edited:

07xln

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have a 2015 so I don’t belong over here, but humor me:
Am I the only weirdo who thinks this is sexy? Sans the rims though...
dc9fff342c2fcc84bcb65a42368f8ff7.jpg

Yes you're the only one. Its a cop car. It has flashing lights on the top and says police on the side. Whats sexy about that? You are a weirdo

OP
OP
Muddy Bean

Muddy Bean

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That King Ranch is a nice ride for whomever is getting seat time in it. But a pain to park or u turn if needed. You could fit a whole kennel of K-9’s in the back...with room to spare.

Ok ok. I’m weird. Guilty.

Last edited:

K9 Handler

Reaction score
my 13 Expy is used to haul multiple K9's for contract work (explosive detection). Plenty big for 2 Shepherds (with attitude) plus all the gear for work and food. Great vehicle for my needs.

Trainmaster

Old School Member
Reaction score
It funny you mention that, whenever I'm looking over Expedition SSV's to buy I sniff them really well to make certain they weren't "dog cars". Seems on damp days that smell always comes back, even with the rubber flooring. If the car's a nice, clean one-man low mileage, take-home car, it often is.

You've got bombs in Kansas? What's the world coming to??

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That King Ranch is a nice ride for whomever is getting seat time in it. But a pain to park or u turn if needed. You could fit a whole kennel of K-9’s in the back...with room to spare.

Ok ok. I’m weird. Guilty.

Weird makes the world go round muddy nothing wrong with that. I never really liked the 3rd gen in police livery either, idk the Tahoe just fits the job a bit better in my eyes.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Muddy Bean

Muddy Bean

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I do like the Police Tahoe’s, but I’ve been pulled over by one too many of those so just looking at them dredges up some PTSD. Lol