20in F150 wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moonlitj

Reaction score
Hey everyone I am looking at getting some F150 20 in wheels. Any one have some pictures of 2018+ F150 20 in wheels on their 4th Gen Expedition? I am looking at black or grey from a 2023 and some black from a 2019.

Last edited:

S1N2W1N

Reaction score
I tried putting my 2017 Lariat Sport rims on my wife’s 2019 and they simply won’t fit. The offsets are completely different. As soon as I seen the center caps wouldn’t go back on due the center of the hub sticking thru that hole I aborted that mission. There’s no telling what else would have rubbed.

Moeman

Reaction score
I tried putting my 2017 Lariat Sport rims on my wife’s 2019 and they simply won’t fit. The offsets are completely different. As soon as I seen the center caps wouldn’t go back on due the center of the hub sticking thru that hole I aborted that mission. There’s no telling what else would have rubbed.
??? I didn't check just now, but I'm pretty sure mounting pattern AND offsets are identical on all F150 and Expedition (+44 or so?). I have a 16 F150 and a 22 Expedition, both with aftermarket wheels. I've done all sorts of swaps between the two vehicles, most recently installing the Exp wheels on the my F150. Your comment about the center cap sounds a little odd, but even if they didn't fit, that doesn't necessarily mean there's an offset difference. Just a difference perhaps in the design of the hub that requires different center cap??

jnbhobe

Reaction score
I have two sets of 20" wheels the center caps won't work without either cutting the end of the axle off or cutting the cap out to a 1" center hole without cutting thru the chrome on the rear wheels