2nd gen parts for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

03blkstanggt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
got rid of my truck so selling most of the aftermarket pieces

will post pics as soon as possible, need to figure out how to get the photos from my phone to this new laptop.

best way to reach me is either post below, pm me, or email me: [email protected]

airraid cold air intake missing the airraid steel decal, doesn't affect performance. 50 bucks (pending sale)

bullydog gt tuner, ready to go on any 04-10 5.4l 3v ford, possibly can be updated to go on 11-up. 100 bucks (pending sale)

I have Gibson headers for a 2nd gen truck, but they only fit on 03-04 models with egr.(I don't know if its 3v or 2v but I can check) they don't work on 05+ so I never got the chance to install them on mine since I ordered the wrong ones. they are ceramic coded. ordered from summit and can get the part number if interested. 100 bucks

ive already sold the tires but I can sell the wheels that I have in my sig. can provide more info on these if interested. they are in desperate need of a polish lol 400 bucks

I have a belltech rear sway bar also. never installed 75 bucks (pending sale)

if I forgot anything ill edit the post and add

thanks!

Last edited:

MoHawk

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Can I get the Intake and the Tuner?

Email Sent.

Might also want the rear sway bar.

Last edited:
OP
OP

03blkstanggt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
yea, im actually gonna be in Virginia this weekend, either on Friday or sunday depending on a phone call, how far from Fredericksburg are you?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goff69