2nd gen parts for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MoHawk

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I had everything all ready to purchase nearly all these parts, and he stopped responding to all emails and texts. Just a heads up Guys.

00tyler10

Reaction score
Yeah, that sucks. I wish there was the same aftermarket support for the expedition as the F-150. Id love to pick up some used aftermarket rims.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is he a live? I want headers and wheels if they're 20s and larger

Holy Rollerz Christian Car Club (HRC3)

JNT1

Reaction score
I had everything all ready to purchase nearly all these parts, and he stopped responding to all emails and texts. Just a heads up Guys.

Interesting. I received one email back from him soon after the parts were posted. He said MoHawk was probably buying most of the parts but that he would let me know. I never heard from him and he never replied to my other emails so I had just assumed he had sold to you. Not sure now what happened.

Joe

MoHawk

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Without getting into his personal business, he has a LOT on his plate. I assume he means no disrespect and is just VERY preoccupied.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Being preoccupied is being disrespectful...just kidding

Holy Rollerz Christian Car Club (HRC3)