2WD Expy 4.6-Slow Acceleration

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JUST4FUN

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
What scan tool are you using ? can you see the monitors ?

JUST4FUN

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
the o2 sensors switch lean rich lean rich and adjust the fuel trim (long term and short term) so bank 2 sensor 1 is the o2 sensor, then the cat, then sensor 2 monitors the catalyst reaction or efficiency. if this don't jive with the computer parameters then a p0430 code is set.

OP
OP
B

BattleRat

Reaction score
Oh I gotcha!

I use a program that installs into a computer, and connects to the car via usb to OBD 2. You get complete details and live monitors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
B

BattleRat

Reaction score
After replacing the bank 2 sensor 2 it seems the problem has been fixed a bit, but not by too much.

I was wondering... what should the reading be on the TPS(throttle position sensor) when the intake is closed? I think mine was reading over 20 when my foot was off the gas.

JUST4FUN

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Key on engine off tell me what happens when you go from closed to all the way open on the gas with the tps

JUST4FUN

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Im wondering if the TPS is bad the low reading seems high stamp might be a little more knowledge on this

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire