98 Eddie lift suspension replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OOexpy

Reaction score
I’m wanting to replace the suspension on my expedition Eb I don’t want a huge lift I’m not going to be running 33 or anything but is it better to swap out the air ride for coil spring

Fordhearter

Reaction score
I’m in the process of switching my 99 EB 4 wheel air ride over to xlt torsion bars and coils. When I’m done I’ll let you know how it rides.

Fordhearter

Reaction score
So warning you now the torsion bars are a pain in the butt to swap out if it’s not rust free. It took me almost 6 hours split between two days to swap mine. For me it’s worth the trouble since I take my expedition off-roading. But the front is officially an xlt expedition set up and now I have to do the rear. I will update you again once I finish up and get to drive it.

Fordhearter

Reaction score
Completed the rear today and took a drive..with the Rancho 9000 shocks set at 7 the truck felt much better. No more floating feel and no more crazy lean in the corners.

OP
OP
O

OOexpy

Reaction score
Completed the rear today and took a drive..with the Rancho 9000 shocks set at 7 the truck felt much better. No more floating feel and no more crazy lean in the corners.
Awesome thanks for the info and the feedback what shocks did you use in the front the ranchos as well