99 expy not shifting right? P0750

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Anitomical

Reaction score
So my 99 expy has 176k miles on it, never once had an issue with the trans. Just the other week i was driving just at 35 mph and it was in second gear, i went on the throttle a little bit and instantly shifted through third and fourth like in a instant and it kept doing it, but i didnt really think much of it. But just the other day the trans was basically wandering through gears like im not sure how to explain it but it wasnt acting right, then i went up a hill and all the sudden it acted like it lost power and bogged down hard because it probably shifted into 3rd or 4th then came back. Now its kind of bucking, wandering, and sometimes whenever i let off the throttle it stays at 2k for a couple seconds, and this only happened to me once but i went back into the throttle, it didnt go into any gear and it reved up to 3.5k and stayed there for awhile. This only happens when it gets up to temp and the code is p0750. Never once did the truck get a trans flush and the oil is still really red so im wondering maybe a flush would take care of it or should i replace that solenoid whenever i get the trans flushed?

OP
OP
A

Anitomical

Reaction score
IMG_2625.jpegI found this bare wire and it looks like it was rubbing on the front drive shaft. I dont know what tge wire is for though

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire