A pillar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

5starChad

Reaction score
Anyone know if the a pillar for the expy is the same as in the f150? I'm trying to order a gauge pod to house the boost and wideband gauges but nothing is listed for an 01 Expedition. There are some options under the 97-02 f150 listing. If it's the same that would be great as Lotek has a nice 2 gauge pod for the 97-02 f150.

and0r

Full Access Members
Reaction score
that is a very stupid question,
the stampy clampy thingy at factory is different for f150 and expedition, but the pillar is probably the same, idk, its a very stupid question.. do you think i am ford?

OP
OP

5starChad

Reaction score
the stampy clampy thingy at factory is different for f150 and expedition, but the pillar is probably the same, idk, its a very stupid question.. do you think i am ford?

Did I ask you directly? So no I don't think you are Ford...a company and not a person. Oh how stupid of me to think maybe someone had experience with it or has run one and knows for sure. What's stupid is wasting both our time posting a reply with no information and no purpose other than to be rude.

OP
OP

5starChad

Reaction score
Yeah, you can mount those gauges just fine, you dont really need to know if the pillars are different, you're asking a needless question, perhaps you are trying to test ones knowledge? i really dont care, the point is, you are winning stupid prizes for playing stupid games. please dont act surprised as such. very very stupid

You're obviously assuming I'm talking about a pod that just attaches to the pillars. This is a complete replacement pillar with the pods built into it so YES I do need to know if they are the same. Stop calling me stupid when you don't know what you're talking about. If you can't be helpful please don't post at all. No wonder no one uses this site much anymore.

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
5 star, and or is still high from yesterday in San Francisco's smoke out. Ignore him, he'll go away like a stray cat/dog, when you stop feeding him, or just gets bored. Just got off phone from Serramonte Ford here in Daly City. Had my old buddy look up both A pillars, he said same part #s just color of part at end of number. Through Ford the parts are discontinued, but that won't matter in your case. I'd say go ahead and order them! On top of mounting your gauges, they would make a great spot to mount a high end tweeter for separates like Jl audio or any Audiophile speakers, if they made them for both sides.

Sent from my N9131 using Tapatalk

OP
OP

5starChad

Reaction score
5 star, and or is still high from yesterday in San Francisco's smoke out. Ignore him, he'll go away like a stray cat/dog, when you stop feeding him, or just gets bored. Just got off phone from Serramonte Ford here in Daly City. Had my old buddy look up both A pillars, he said same part #s just color of part at end of number. Through Ford the parts are discontinued, but that won't matter in your case. I'd say go ahead and order them! On top of mounting your gauges, they would make a great spot to mount a high end tweeter for separates like Jl audio or any Audiophile speakers, if they made them for both sides.

You are the man! I really appreciate that. I thought they were but didn't want to waste the money if not. I'll be painting it with SEM interior paint to match anyway. Never even though about the tweeter thing. That's not a bad idea. I wish we had a stock spot for separate tweeters.

ExplorerTom

Full Access Members
Reaction score

WTF?

I've seen a couple posts from you recently that are just complete garbage. Seek help.

99WhiteC5Coupe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
haww wahh you fallacious american criminal scum need to go back to england, then educate yourselfs on how to be insulting. your about as offensive as a british nanny, go back there

Do your parents know you’re using the Internet?

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
5 star no worries! The front little a shaped cover that covers mirror wires would also work. One thing I learned year's back doing car audio is if your separating tweeter more than 8 Inches from midrange be sure to run a electronic crossover set at 5000 khz or higher. Huge difference in smooth/ lifelike sound from speakers. Anyhoo let us know how pods turn out.