Add Another New Expedition Owner to the Group

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rndlmn4

Reaction score
I've been following the forum for several weeks, doing research before buying a 2015 Expedition. I'm a big believer in online forums, having benefited from them time after time. I try not to just be a taker; I will contribute when possible... once I have a reasonable amount of knowledge and experience.

I picked up a new 2015 Expedition XLT today after carefully shopping for the one I wanted, or better yet, the one that fit my needs. Unlike many who go for the most loaded model they can find, my search was challenged by looking for an XLT with trailer towing ONLY. Sure, the 201A package adds some nice features, but the additional $3K I didn't spend will go a long way toward other things... the things that drove my need for this vehicle.

The XLT has plenty of nice features, more than the 10 year old vehicle it replaces. My basic need is trailer towing and cargo hauling. The 3.5 EcoBoost will fill that need perfectly. I look forward to owning this vehicle and being a member of this forum. Thanks for allowing me to share.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Junker