any new rides yet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Interceptor

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I've had mine for about two weeks.

Attachments

• Expedition 2.jpg
    Expedition 2.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 85

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
ive always liked the els. nice and roomy. only thing i would ever get if i had to get rid of mine.

wjc3usa

Reaction score
P3270012.jpg

Wait.. The middle bucket seats fold up? I'm temped to run out in my PJs and figure out how. Is that possible on a 2011?

Walt.

Interceptor

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Leave your slippers under the bed. :)

Yes, the 2011 rear buckets fold up. This is to allow people to get in and out easier who are destined toward sitting in the rear seats. The reason I picked the EXP over the Suburban was due to the rear buckets being able to "sink" down and be level with the rear cargo area.

wjc3usa

Reaction score
I found the strap that is used to pull the seat up. That is awesome. I still find new stuff every other day. I peeked at the "silencer" and may start a thread for that one.

A comparable Suburban(4WD 1500 LTZ) was about $5,000 more. AND, it would have looked out of place surrounded by Fords.

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I found the strap that is used to pull the seat up. That is awesome. I still find new stuff every other day. I peeked at the "silencer" and may start a thread for that one.

A comparable Suburban(4WD 1500 LTZ) was about $5,000 more. AND, it would have looked out of place surrounded by Fords.

Silencer?

bigblack

Reaction score
new '11 Limited

Hello everybody! I just got a 2011 Limited Black/Black 2 weeks ago.

Question for the other guys with '11's. I heard the trannys on the 11's had some changes. Any of you having some wierd stuff going on with them?

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello everybody! I just got a 2011 Limited Black/Black 2 weeks ago.

Question for the other guys with '11's. I heard the trannys on the 11's had some changes. Any of you having some wierd stuff going on with them?

I know the 07's were having some problems with noises' but I havnt had any problems with mine.

Ohhh and make sure you start a new thread introducing yourself:waytogo: