Anyone install XM Roady?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ryandelany

Reaction score
I recently purchased a Roady2 XM Radio since they are less than $50 now. I was wondering if anyone else has installed this in their Expy, and if you have any pictures. If you do, let's see them!

Ryan

bluedevil1550

Reaction score
Yea my mom got the $129 Audiovox XR9 reciever for my Accord and the Roady for my moms Expediton (it was supposed to be the other way :D got it during the buy a reciever get a roady free promo) but I mounted hers right above the rear climate controls in the center stack with the included velcro. If you want an idea on how to install, you can look at my Accord and ill post pics of the Expo install later

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/728176

OP
OP
R

ryandelany

Reaction score
I would love to see some pics. I ordered a few parts so I could install mine below the auto climate control (2000 Eddie Bauer). When it is all installed, I'll post some pics.

I already mounted the XM receiver under the driver side wiper cowl on one of the metal crossbars and ran the wire through the grommet in the firewall that the alarm goes through and then up behind the stereo.

Ryan