Anyone know the name of this part or the part numbers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Expedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Do any of you guys know what the name of this part is? Or what the part numbers are? They are the black trim pieces around the interior door handle, I need to know what they are called and what their part numbers are. Here's a picture of the part I am talking about.

ion4x4-albums-photoshop-pictures-picture60894-ptm1.jpg

I search through the Tasca Ford Parts (Click Me) catalog, but had no luck finding out. If you guys know what it's feel free to find it on there for me.

Also if you guys know where I could purchase these pieces, or know of any for sale. The color of them doesn't matter, just as long as they're not broken. Thanks

ghettoracer

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Are you just looking for the grey surrounding area? If so I found one on FordOEMParts.net, its called the door handle bezel (Illustration #5) will cost you $38.85. The black piece behind it is a cap (Illustration #7) and its $3.67.

Last edited:

happyexped

Reaction score
Door handle trim

I would seriously try an auto salvage yard, pick a part, or whatever they are called in your area. A lot of Expeditions went to these places after Cash for Clunkers program, and most of the time, the only thing wrong with them is the engine is frozen by the dealerships they went to. I have picked up several replacement parts for mine so far, and I have my eye on a bumper (ours has a big dent in it) and a tow hitch. The prices are amazing, usually. I got the #1 relay for $5. The dealer wanted 10X that amount. Also got factory running boards for $50. CRAZY!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FukNshT