Anyone use the Rancho Quicklift shocks with a 2.5 inch lift???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4.6 CALIBER

Reaction score
I'm glad I found this thread. Your ride looks good. I just lifted mine this summer and got MT classic 2s with 35s. My next mod will be the Ranchos.

Johnymalangi

Reaction score
Those were the shocks that are like nothing excessive except for the base size is a little bigger than standard, they add no raise ability at all. I also run a 3/2 raise, and 305/70 wheels. I bought the 0-4" Rancho 5k excitement for all 4 sides. They perform excellent in my view, I have had them on there for little over per weeks time now.

ZeusGT

Reaction score
@ fat nick. Could you post more pictures of your expedition? I am looking to do the same and wondered what it would look like. The pics you posted earlier are no longer there to view. Thanks

bryan

Reaction score
I stacked a spacer and the ranchos, and took the spacers out because the upper control arms were contacting the springs and it didn't look good at all. I think I am getting 1.25" out of the quicklifts and I'm running a 295/70/18 tire that rubs a bit on the sway bar at full turn. That's a little taller than 34 inches.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire