Anyone use the Rancho Quicklift shocks with a 2.5 inch lift???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fat nick

Reaction score
118k and my stock Ford shocks are DONE! Already have a 2.5" Daystar lift on it with the spring bucket in rear and spacer on front. Since my shocks are toast I was looking at the Rancho Quicklift series. Part# RS999767 and RS999796 for my truck. Wondering if anyone has put these 2 together, and if so does it work? And looking at the site they say 275/60/20 can be run with just shocks. I'm currently running 315/70/17 on mine. Which is a 33 and I'm running a 34.3. So looks as though I could run bigger or have more room???

SkyJumper

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I do not know what you mean by Quicklift, these shocks are nothing extreme except for the shaft diameter is a little larger than norm, they add no lift capability at all. I also run a 3/2 lift, and 305/70 tires. I purchased the 0-4" Rancho RS 5000 shocks for all 4 corners. They work great in my opinion, I have had them on there for little over a week now.

rear
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/RAN-RS5112/

front
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/RAN-RS5237/

ZombieSoldier

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yes and no. The take the factory struts and just move the spring bucket higher... Not really a coil over per say but similar concept.

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think his question is can he stack the spacer on top of the rancho quick lift.

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think his question is can he stack the spacer on top of the rancho quick lift.

I also think that is the question and I don't think anybody has done that. On Rancho's website it says it raises about an inch. I would imagine it could be done. If anything, it would probably just wear out ball joints and cv joints faster. How much faster, idk. With that much lift, you also might need to extend swaybar end links and brake lines.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Last edited:

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ive been dying to do it but Ive been told that I wouldn't be able to get the truck within alignment specs...

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok, who's gonna be the guinea pig???

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

OP
OP
F

fat nick

Reaction score
Well I'm gonna do it. I'm service manager of a firestone so alignment and premature suspension components wearing out isn't really a big concern of mine with the discounts I get. Should have em on in a few weeks. Ill take some before and after measurements and pics.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
M Bennett