Anyone use the Rancho Quicklift shocks with a 2.5 inch lift???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
F

fat nick

Reaction score
About 760 shipped. I paid a little more because I wanted a merchant I could return them to in case they didn't work. Got 2 from ebay a place in cali and 2 through summit on ebay. If you shop around lowest I found for all 4 shipped was around 650.

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have them @ setting 4 now and it rides like a different vehicle now. Ill post some pics in a bit

like a different vehicle good or bad? is installation any harder than normal shocks? they come with the springs right?

OP
OP
F

fat nick

Reaction score
like a different vehicle good or bad? is installation any harder than normal shocks? they come with the springs right?

Good, my truck bounced like a car with hydraulics on it before. No its not a ready mount strut. I reused my factory springs and added my daystar kit to it. Installed like any other shock for one of these trucks.

tallsville

Full Access Members
Reaction score
thank you. do you have pics of the front shocks installed?

colemanwhite123

Reaction score
I'm looking at the rancho lift and I just wanted to ask a couple questions... this lift wouldnt go on for quite some time if I got it but never the less.

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has anybody heard from Fat Nick about how the combination of the two lifts has worked out after some time? curious about suspension wear.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire