Anyone with a 8" lift Rize Industry lift for 2004 Expo?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
mindgame

mindgame

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Did you buy the custom front axle with it? I'm still loving mine only problem was the bracket holding the diff up cracked along the weld... I'm trying to work something out with RIZE but may just weld it back and put a few extra gussets myself... Oh and go with the 37s mine has 35s and I'm dying to get 37s lol

Yup!! from shipped from 4xshaft.com

I would just weld it myself also... I'm still waiting for my brake lines that was not shipped... I am finally nearing completion on the front end..

I probably would love for 37s, but the wifey is already gawking at how high it is now ... *sigh*

:)

Last edited:
OP
OP
mindgame

mindgame

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Sorry guys... No pics today... got home late, and was only able to reinstall the front differentials..

I'll post some updated pics of where I'm at tomorrow... (Unless you wanna see crappy night pics)

Last edited:

Duner

Reaction score
I am lookin for pictures of the individual brackets not bolted together before you install them in the rear. Mabee like a picture of each price by itself. Or laid out individually side by side

Thanks for are time and help. Looking great so far!

OP
OP
mindgame

mindgame

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I am lookin for pictures of the individual brackets not bolted together before you install them in the rear. Mabee like a picture of each price by itself. Or laid out individually side by side

Will do.. After I'm done with the fronts and preping for the rear... :)

Duner

Reaction score
Thanks alot man!
Do you have the installation instructions with pictures you can send or post? I know they offer some in PDF format on their website but nothing on the rear

Thanks again

OP
OP
mindgame

mindgame

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Getting close to completing the front end!!!!!
(Missing inventory to date - Brake lines, and Dust boot flange rings.. All minor and not a show stopper yet..)

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oelkersbrian