Anyone with a 8" lift Rize Industry lift for 2004 Expo?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
rocking the cali lean! nice!!! what you need to do, if i were you, once funds come back in. is get full length coil overs. that spacer that rize uses looks like crap and is just another piece to fail. but i still like it. good job!

jphatcher84

Reaction score
@panda I was actually thinking the same thing when I go to 37s cause I don't personal like the spacer either

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
mindgame

mindgame

Full Access Members
Reaction score
get full length coil overs. that spacer that rize uses looks like crap and is just another piece to fail.

Thanks :) and roger that!! Inquired with King and the fronts are not a problem.. The rear was custom made for Rize, and they dont know where the specs are... Will need to submit measurements once lift is completed if I choose Kings instead of Rize's Coil overs.. Also.. Rize's price is double of what King is asking...

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
really? wow. king has great shocks. but they are pricey. im surprised that they are cheaper than rize. remember to get full bump and full droop measurements. they will tell you what to get. with these things so heavy i would get 2.5" shocks.

OP
OP
mindgame

mindgame

Full Access Members
Reaction score
really? wow. king has great shocks. but they are pricey. im surprised that they are cheaper than rize.

Front 2.5 Rize Coil over w/Remote
2003-06 Ford Expedition 4WD 8" Lift 3,295.60/pair

Rear 2.5 Rize Coil Overs
2003-06 Ford Expedition 2,396.00/pair

Last edited:
OP
OP
mindgame

mindgame

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Please! please! please!
Post pictures of the rear differential brackets. I have been searching for months to see real life pictures with no luck. Anything else for the rear. Mainly interested in the all of the diff brackets

Here you go Duner... Hope this enough... I'll keep posting as I go along..

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg