April's EOTM Them: Towing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone! This month, we're going to see what you tow/pull from day to day. Whatever you towed in the past or yet to pull in the month of April, doesnt matter. So if you had to pull a Dodge/Chevy/Nissan truck/SUV out...put it on the page. All tow pics welcomed from boats, trailers, jet ski's, campers, bikes, and etc...post your favorite/best tow/pull pic.

As always, only post with one pic will be submitted for voting. This does not in anyway mean you cant post other pics for conversation, but only one titled "User name: April's EOTM Submission" will be entered. By make up of the forum anyone can submit, ONLY "Full Access Members" can vote (50+ post). If you have any further questions, concerns, and/or comments please private message (pm) me and I will respond as soon as I can.

Further guidance can be found on the following link: http://www.expeditionforum.com/showthread.php?t=13162

//SIGNED//
FREEWAY
EOTM Moderator

alaskanexpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
alaskanexpys submission for EOTH for april.

towing our 1969 mercury cougar xr7 all said and done it was 5700lbs and the expy handled wonderful!

023-35.jpg

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
toms89 submission for april EOTM.

IMG_0213.jpg

Last edited:

Dib52

Full Access Members
Reaction score
dib52: April EOTM submission

Towing our other baby...