Battery or other question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
J

Jchamp

Reaction score
Mine is a 2021
I'm not sure but we may have one. I'll have to look. I know the start /stop hasn't not worked thankfully. But I do drive short trips so I'm not sure if that makes it worse or not. It's still charging on the tender. None of it started until it sat a couple weeks. Almost as if it caused it.

Going_Going_Gone

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Sometimes even installing a new battery requires "topping off" the charge with a trickle charger. When I replaced my battery with an OEM from a dealership (son's business account) I hooked it up to the tender overnight before everything worked as intended. Now I have to turn off the auto stop-start, but I figured I was on borrowed time anyways.

Fastcar

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'd venture that your battery is on it's way out. The truck does a sort of self preservation thing by shutting off things that aren't really needed to operate it. Usually the first thing to go is the ass. Gotta drive it more to boost the battery voltage. How old is the battery? Over 3 years dump it.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waleedalmadani