Best 35" Winter Tire

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jacks3am

Full Access Members
Reaction score
the ltx at2's probably arent the best bet because they arent available in 35's at least I think.

maybe cooper at3's

ShotgunSamurai8

Reaction score
Well I'd have to say the Goodyear wrangler duratrac Is the best, I've had nitro mud terrains, they are worse than stock tires on the ice. They were reigned for mud and are a very hard rubber, but gOod in deep snow. The duratrac is a great blend of a streetable highway tire. And it's passed goodyears test and is an official snow and ice tire by there standards. Also the tire comes pre drilled for studs!

This will be the only tire I ever get until they stop making it, plus it looks cool lol

Last edited:

dcarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i just got a set of falken high country in a 305/50/20. not quite a 35 but may be avail in the size you want. was out in the mess of a storm we just had and so far they did good. the biggest avail high country is a 32 but the wild peak is avail in a 34.7 tire.

Last edited: