Best website to buy kits?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NC-Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
okay guys, finally decided i'll be installing the leveling kit/body lift at the end of next month!

first things first though, gotta purchase the stuff!!!

what do you guys think is the best website that offers 3" leveling kits and body lifts, based off of your personal experience?

NO FLEABAY PLEASE!!!

KWT2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
well i bought my 3" billet spacers off ebay $70 to my door... i did the torsion twist with stock keys so nothing to buy there... i bought my body lift and gap gaurds and shocks from www.rockymountainsusp.com body lift and gap gaurds are from performance accesory... in the rear im running Trail Master SSV 4" shocks and in the front im running Zone Off Road 2" shocks designed for the torsion twist.... bodylift was $190 and gap gaurds were $85 the front shocks were $38.50 each with boots and the rears were $58 each and the steering stabilizer was $77 the shipping for all of it was $65'

Hopefully thats helps you out when price shopping hope you get a good deal

also if you feel you need a pair of torsion keys let me know i have a brand new set ill sell you for $50 plus the freight to ya

Last edited:

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
really just shop around... fourwheelparts.com is my favorite because they will usually work with ya if you call them and they will price match too... but then again I have also seen good deals for BL and spacer lifts on ebay from 4x4 shops...

OP
OP
NC-Expy

NC-Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Last edited:

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the body lift is a Performance Acc which IMO is the best one to buy... just look around for the best price... the new keys you really don't need if you just crank the torsion bar bolts... and for coil spacers just look on ebay the no name kits do the same thing as name brand last just as long and are more than half the cost...

OP
OP
NC-Expy

NC-Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score

okay so the three links you provided consist of every thing i need, right?

the body lift, the leveling kit, and the spacers come with everything needed for installation, no other purchases are required, right?

just trying to verify, don't want to be stalled when it comes time to install this stuff.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well first one had the keys for the front.... most of the time people cant get out torsion bars to replace the keys so IMO I wouldn't get new keys... just crank up the torsion bars...

The PA BL kits come with everything you need to install with great instructions and their customer service is great even if you don't order from them...

The last one is just the spacer for the rear coils... the ebay ones work exactly like the expensive ones... they just sit on top of the coil under the frame... KWT2000 and LANE24 have ordered their spacers from ebay and installed them... PM them and see if they have the sellers name and order from them...

OP
OP
NC-Expy

NC-Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
well first one had the keys for the front.... most of the time people cant get out torsion bars to replace the keys so IMO I wouldn't get new keys... just crank up the torsion bars...

The PA BL kits come with everything you need to install with great instructions and their customer service is great even if you don't order from them...

The last one is just the spacer for the rear coils... the ebay ones work exactly like the expensive ones... they just sit on top of the coil under the frame... KWT2000 and LANE24 have ordered their spacers from ebay and installed them... PM them and see if they have the sellers name and order from them...

thanks man. do you know if there is thread or if you can give me a walk through on how to crank the torsion bars? cause i'll go ahead and do that right now if i can.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire