BFGOODRICH rugged terrain T/A's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Expeditionary

Full Access Members
Reaction score
oh and the best price I have found (including ANY internet prices) is BY FAR tire Kingdom. $315 each B4 tax... I was quoted $400, $375, $365, $345, and Discount Tire has them for $330. WHY would I go anywhere else???

huklebuk

Full Access Members
Reaction score
oh and the best price I have found (including ANY internet prices) is BY FAR tire Kingdom. $315 each B4 tax... I was quoted $400, $375, $365, $345, and Discount Tire has them for $330. WHY would I go anywhere else???

Is shipping included? I know discount tire ships for free.

Expeditionary

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i didnt pay shipping BC i just went to tire kingdom, even if DTD ships for free its still $60 i saved for the set. AND i dont have to wait for them to come in I can just get em NOW lol

OP
OP
Big Red Monster

Big Red Monster

Full Access Members
Reaction score
thats a big f**king price tag on those tires for my size there like $275 a piece for the 285/70/R17. Gonna take me a while to save fro those lol

jacks3am

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I hope you go offroad lol go with a tire you want, but it should suit your needs, km2 is cool but for street they dont excell

Expeditionary

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The only thing bad i have heard about the km2 s is that they tend to suck in the snow but if you take them to your tire guy and have the center lugs siped it will improve the wet and snow handling immensely. Since i live in south florida i dont give a **** about snow but i am going to get mine siped since its not uncommon to have water up to the running boards. As for the price tag thats what you get when you have to buy 35" big boy tires, instead of those little 285 rubberbands ( just kidding lol) size matters hahah

NC-Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
didn't read any of this thread but saw the title.

I love my BFG A/T's. They are a good tire, but for the price ($296 a tire), my next choice will most likely be the Nitto Terra Grapplers.

Going for some 33x12.50's next round :)

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i was talking with a buddy. he got his 305 70 16 km2s for $200 a tire. paid a little more for mounting balancing and tax, but still a great price! brand new! some little hole in the wall mexican shop too. im gonna go there and see what i can get. o and he has bead locks and its on his expedition!

OP
OP
Big Red Monster

Big Red Monster

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i have also heard that the mud terrain is not a great street tire or snow tire but my dad has had his set for like 7 or 8 years now and they have like half the thread still left and in snow we NEVER get stuck. i know im going to loose some gas mileage but I didn't buy this truck for fuel economy. I am actually going to be ordering my KM2s tomorrow because my goodyear rts tires are ready to take a shit big time.