Biggest Tires with TT and Coil Spacers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NC-Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
What would be the biggest tires I could fit with minimal rubbing?

My wheels are 18x9

Nokturnal

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm running 35x12.5s with just tt, nothing in the rear. removed the lower portion of my front bumper as it was catching a little bit though. The tires I have are really agressive and wide. In a side to side comparison they are much wider than my buddies Mud Terrain KM2's of the same size.

OP
OP
NC-Expy

NC-Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm running 35x12.5s with just tt, nothing in the rear. removed the lower portion of my front bumper as it was catching a little bit though. The tires I have are really agressive and wide. In a side to side comparison they are much wider than my buddies Mud Terrain KM2's of the same size.

Pictures? Also send detailed pics of the fabrication you did to the front end.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
35s will fit. with little rubbing 33s will do better and 34s would look good too. use the site walnuts posted. since he posted it somewhere else ive been using it a lot. look up metric sizes and punch those in. it will pop out your tire size. works good too.