Bought my wife a 2005 Eddie Bauer 4wd 2 weeks ago

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
my bad..i was under the impression that you completed the mod on your truck...

OP
OP
ZombieSoldier

ZombieSoldier

Full Access Members
Reaction score
hard to tell... i did a 4" down pipe, 4" straight pipe, and dual 5" stacks with a ts style tuner all at one time. it laid down 321rwhp and 681rwtorque on a dynojet not bad for a rated 225hp/500 torque at the crank motor

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
see what had happen was...i skimmed right over the part that says you'll get on your computer to post pics of the F250...and i normally get blasted when i skip/skim posts...habit trying to break...its 0720hrs here and i've been up since yesterday around 1730hrs...trying to transition for my return

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
sgtowing Forgive FREEWAY. He is a little slow sometimes LOL JK

This isn't the only thread he has skimmed over and not gotten all the details. Ask him about the Florida Members thread. :idiot: We still love ya Freeway.

OP
OP
ZombieSoldier

ZombieSoldier

Full Access Members
Reaction score
see what had happen was...i skimmed right over the part that says you'll get on your computer to post pics of the F250...and i normally get blasted when i skip/skim posts...habit trying to break...its 0720hrs here and i've been up since yesterday around 1730hrs...trying to transition for my return

I know the feeling. The Expedition was my Re-Deployment present to my wife, So i know all about the lack of sleep thing due to transitions from returning.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i think i ran into some guys in iraq from your location

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiev