Broken Coil harness plug

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mpsjr

Reaction score
I was changing my coil boots the other day, chasing a miss and a clip on one of the plugs that hooks onto the top of the coils broke. Now it won't clip into place and stay. I tried using electrician's tape to hold the plug in place, but it didn't work. Does anyone know if you can buy a repair kit for just the plastic plug part for the wiring harness? If I can't, I may have to run out to a salvage yard and pull one, but I'd rather replace it with new if possible. TIA.

Matt

stamp11127

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just about anything is replaceable if you have time to source the part. At work I've spent hours trying to source parts for the buses.
Add in the cost of shipping/handling for the part and ask yourself if it is cost effective. It will probably be faster & cheaper to hit the junk yard.

OP
OP
M

mpsjr

Reaction score
Found a few online between $10-$26 each, so I'll be heading to the junk yard soon. Probably wouldn't spend more than $5.00 for a full set.