Can power drivers seat auto-retraction be disabled ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Left Coast Geek

Full Access Members
Reaction score
my 2019 Limited Stealth, with the memory driver power seat, every time I shut off the car, the seat retracts farther back than I want it to, and when I start the car, it moves back to the memory position.... is there any way to disable this behavior ?

AJ82

Full Access Members
Reaction score
my 2019 Limited Stealth, with the memory driver power seat, every time I shut off the car, the seat retracts farther back than I want it to, and when I start the car, it moves back to the memory position.... is there any way to disable this behavior ?
It is called easy entry and exit. Manual shows it in this menu tree

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231118-184354.png
    Screenshot_20231118-184354.png
    63.9 KB · Views: 14

techdude99

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yes, AJ82 is correct. Easy fix by changing the on screen menu option.

chuck s

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Chesterfield, VA (that's south of Richmond, y'all)
I forgot about this and may re-activate it as I've broken the seat panel attachment tabs when getting out in the normal (for me) position.

Fixed with some black 2" (?) screws I found in my junque drawer:

-- Chuck

Attachments

• IMG_7502.JPG
    IMG_7502.JPG
    205.4 KB · Views: 7