Cheap TPMS solution

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doug Kuhlman

Reaction score
I just picked up a new to me '04 Expedition that had some bad TPMS sensors. I ordered these

MORESENSOR Signature Series 433MHz TPMS Tire Pressure Sensor 4-Pack | Preprogrammed for Select 60+ American Brand Models | Replacement for 52088990AE | Clamp-in | NX-S018-4

for 80 bucks. They don't pair to the vehicle with a magnet like the originals, but I also got a cheap tool

FASLINK TPMS Relearn Tool for GM Jeep and Ford Series Vehicle U508 Universal Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor TPMS Reset Tool [Upgrade Edition] ~ $27

I followed the relearn procedure before installing them and labeled them with the position. (I wanted to make sure they would pair to the vehicle before mounting.) I had a local tire shop install them and balance my tires and everything's good.

Just sharing my experience in case you have the annoying TPMS errors and want a cheap solution that works.

Last edited: