Check This Light Bar Out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordRacing1

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I really like it simply because the only reason I would put a bull bar or brush guard on in the first place would be to mount lights. I found this one for $95. I think I may get it. what do yall think?

Attachments

• F995LB[1].jpg
    F995LB[1].jpg
    23 KB · Views: 863

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
if ur getting to mount lights why not behind the grill like me? theres that bar that goes across behind the grill. thats where i have mine. just get 5 big washers per light to put in the bar cause its hallow and cheap alum. but i like that. simple yet works.

OP
OP
F

FordRacing1

Full Access Members
Reaction score
if ur getting to mount lights why not behind the grill like me? theres that bar that goes across behind the grill. thats where i have mine. just get 5 big washers per light to put in the bar cause its hallow and cheap alum. but i like that. simple yet works.

I would except I like the lights out in front and you can also put 4 lights on it instead of 2. I may get my friends dad to make me one and strap it up there. What are some good offroad lights? I have 2 hella 500ff. Do you think those are good or get another brand?

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm running Hella 700FF and love them... used to have KCs but they rusted on me... the Hellas have glass n plastic so not gonna rust... my .02 Hellas are the way to go unless you drop the $$ on HIDs offroad lights or PIAAs...

KWT2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i like have the extra.protection of the bull bar plus i think 4 lights is way over kill

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i like my kcs. agreed RUST is a problem with them. exspecialy where salt is everywhere. in snow and me being so close to the beach dosent help much. my truck has nvr been to the snow and underneath is so rusty. its bad. but anyways. i run kcs my dad has kcs and my uncle has 4 of them on his jeep. and my other uncle i think has 4 also dont remember. but hellas are good and thats all i really like. o lightforce is also good. and you can get like a 12" light from them i think. i forgot. who needs one taht big really? o and ive seen 4 lights behind the grill too. just have to measure a lot more to make sure they fit.

OP
OP
F

FordRacing1

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i like have the extra.protection of the bull bar plus i think 4 lights is way over kill

Not really. I favor dirt roads alot and I would much rather have more lights than hitting a deer at 40 mph and having to replace my front end. That plus I have somewhat of a hard time seeing at night.

OP
OP
F

FordRacing1

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Idk I had lights behind my grill once and it just seems like the light output what a little sketchy, maybe not to other people but its not my thing and I dont have to worry about rust in TN. they dont know what salting the roads are around here lol