Check This Light Bar Out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Remo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
what are you guys doing to want/need all this light!!!

I can't speak for everyone, but I think the first gen trucks have TERRIBLE headlights, in terms of functionality. Not much output and a terrible pattern. I'm sure this has a lot to do with why people want more light.

Plus, there are a lot of us that drive where there are no street lights, like rural areas and offroad.

Anyway, that's why I want more light.

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i use my lights for offroad applications and whatnot when i am back home on leave for deer season and bird season. and i agree, our lights SUCK on 1st gen so extra light is always nice in the woods...

jacks3am

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i can't speak for everyone, but i think the first gen trucks have terrible headlights, in terms of functionality. Not much output and a terrible pattern. I'm sure this has a lot to do with why people want more light.

Plus, there are a lot of us that drive where there are no street lights, like rural areas and offroad.

Anyway, that's why i want more light.

exactly!!!

Petrini

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I really like it simply because the only reason I would put a bull bar or brush guard on in the first place would be to mount lights. I found this one for $95. I think I may get it. what do yall think?

I think it looks pretty clean. (my $.02)

TheGuyWho

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I really like it simply because the only reason I would put a bull bar or brush guard on in the first place would be to mount lights. I found this one for $95. I think I may get it. what do yall think?

I want it for my roof!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scoot701