Color codes/trim colors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lithiatwats

Reaction score
So I am going to touch up a few scuffs here and there. The sticker on drivers door pillar has Paint code ST for the metallic green. As an EB it has the gold bumpers. Question is this: while technically a 2004 car, mine was manufactured late 2003. Does this mean that the bumpers are "Arizona beige" or "pueblo gold"?

Anyone know how to determine this reliably, without buying both tins of paint and trying it! As ever, thanks for any assistance.

LT.

How to make a small fortune owning an Expy?............start with a large fortune.

2004XLT

Full Access Members
Reaction score
etis.ford.com may list that info in the vehicle specs when you enter your vin number.

2004XLT

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My fault, can't figure out how to make the link work on my phone. But you should be able to just type that web address in your browser.

igozumn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If you look at the white sticker on the driver's door/door jam, it may list the tu-tone color. It may not. '03 would be "AQ" for Arizona beige. '04 would be "G3" for Pueblo gold.

Now, for fun, Ford lists the same moldings for both '03 and '04. Soooooo, either AQ and G3 are the same color, LOL, or the moldings were painted something that is neither AQ nor G3. Even with a VIN, Ford sometimes does not list the accent or tu-tone color. They list the same part for build dates running from 3-18-02 through 8-2-04

Last edited:
OP
OP
L

Lithiatwats

Reaction score
Igozumm,

Thanks for the info, does that mean that as my EB was Manufactured in fall 2003 it will be Arizona Beige? Like is said, the car is a 2004 on paper but that kind of means nothing based on the dates you mention. Thanks

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imjuststeven