computer testing area trouble 2007 expedition el 5.4l

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

expo dude

Full Access Members
Reaction score
went to plug in my sfcanner on the truck today and the tester says i have to connect the device to the port when it was already connected to the truck? strange thing i look under the dash and see someone had cut the wires and spliced in what appears to be power to the trailer break switch. shame on them could have doing this mess up the ability to test the computer for codes? only reason i ask is because i have a coil out and was going to test to figure out what cyl. went down now i cant. does anyone have any suggestions. tia

OP
OP
E

expo dude

Full Access Members
Reaction score
thank you to those that took the time to look and read this thread found what the idiot done and didnt do as well i guess cutting the obd2 connector out then be like lets put it back in wasnt dumb enough he didnt hook the green/red wire back up to the connector smh fixed the issue and now know i have cyl2 misfire now to get her to purrrrrr again have a great day.