Couple of questions from a new guy....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eddiebauerexpy

Reaction score
Hey guys....got a couple of questions....

1- Did all Eddie Buaers come with Air suspensions? Did they have air bags like a semi or just air shocks? Im wondering if mine has it or not.

2- Whats the (cheapest) way to lift one of these things? Id like to go with a body lift but im not sure yet.

3- How do these things do in the mud? I dont wanna beat the crap out of the thing but i like to go plkay in the mud once in a while, and for all intesive purposes its basically an F150....right?

4- how stout is the torsion bar front ends...i had a 96 F150 that i tottalled but it had the TTB front end, which i know is pretty much indestructable.

Thanks guys

cardude427

Reaction score
No not all Eddie's came with air suspension, but a lot did, there should be a light that comes in when you first start up if you have airbags. I've never had problem in the mud/snow :). The torsion bars are tough as nails, I wouldn't touch them myself because I value my life lol.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jefes_Shyt