Couple of questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NC-Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
first one: i washed and dryed my car in the sun, (i've been waiting weeks to clean it, this damn heat is never gonna go away) but now i have sun spots all over my car. afer doing a thorough wax, they have gone away a little but, but it seems like they have been brought deeper into the surface. is there any way to get rid of them without ruining the detailing i've done and not damaging the paint?

second question: i've sanded my trailer hitch that is welded to my expy, now i need to paint it...

any suggestions on what kind of paint and where to buy it?

thanks guys, your help is appreciated!

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
for water spots look into a "clay bar" and rewash/wax in the shade next time

for painting the hitch I would look at walmart for their bedliner spray paint in the auto section... I have had good luck with it on different spots on my expy... I think it is made by rustoleum...

OP
OP
NC-Expy

NC-Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
for water spots look into a "clay bar" and rewash/wax in the shade next time

for painting the hitch I would look at walmart for their bedliner spray paint in the auto section... I have had good luck with it on different spots on my expy... I think it is made by rustoleum...

hey, thanks man. you rock