Cupholder "Request"?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

syntaxerror

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm working through fixing some items from the previous owner and am wondering if I could solicit a picture (or few) of someone's rear (2nd row) cupholders on the center console. The part of mine that pops up to hold beverages wont lock in place but I'm hoping I can try to re-engineer whatever broke and wont let it stay locked up in place but am unsure of what a functioning cupholder looks like.

xJohnnyOx

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm working through fixing some items from the previous owner and am wondering if I could solicit a picture (or few) of someone's rear (2nd row) cupholders on the center console. The part of mine that pops up to hold beverages wont lock in place but I'm hoping I can try to re-engineer whatever broke and wont let it stay locked up in place but am unsure of what a functioning cupholder looks like.

I was able to pick one of those at the Junk Yard for $5.00. I was lucky that they had dropped a twin expy E.B. to mine into the salvage yard at the same time I bought the used 2000, EB. The broken drink holder had broken pins that supported the back part of the top of the drink holder if I remember correctly. There was no way that I could see to easily fix that, but I didn't really have to think about it much as the replacement was readily available.

I have put together a variety of pictures of my assembly. Some pictures are duplicated and out of focus, but I took as many different angles as I could. Click on this link to access the pictures: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/49803135/2000 Expy EB 2nd row drink holder pics.zip

I hope you are able to find a replacement at a reasonable cost.

gkelly

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My metal spring came off I used two small screws to put it back on