DDP/PDM firmware

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP

719c6

Reaction score
I mean OP says they've done it before, I too haven't seen it but maybe it is possible with forscan. pretty cool, someone needs to try and pull firmware off and see if we can help each other that way.
The beta version of Forscan allows module updates. Some modules updates are available via downloadable files directly in Forscan, I'm guessing someone has put them in a repository somewhere.

OP
OP

719c6

Reaction score
The beta version of Forscan allows module updates. Some modules updates are available via downloadable files directly in Forscan, I'm guessing someone has put them in a repository somewhere.
I'll check tonight and see if I can save the existing firmware and post back.

Mr Big

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Okay, I'll trust you know what you're talking about. So how would/could I get those files?

Here is what I am on currently...

View attachment 80690
I found this info on this site in another forum. If it is really important you can get a 2-day IDS/FDRS Software License for $149.00. You enter your VIN and go to the SW Updates tab. It will tell you what DDM and PDM as well as other software that need updating and allow the download. Here is a screen shot:

1712267661235.png

OP
OP

719c6

Reaction score
Any Ford people with access to those files or do I have to buy a 2 day just to get them? $149 seems a bit steep considering I can buy 2 used modules for less than half with the new firmware already loaded.