Dexos Oil

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Plati

Reaction score
Battery coolant??
Is that like a muffler bearing?
Or summer vs winter air in your tires?
What about rotating wiper blades as well as fuses?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Not exactly, batteries (especially large banks of batteries) can generate a lot of heat and might need to be cooled. I just watched a documentary on the first round the world solar flight and battery cooling had to be re-engineered after climbing too fast drew too much power and ruined the batteries.

I always adjust air pressure for summer vs winter, more air in winter.

wiper blades all rotate on a central point, just not a full revolution!

rotating fuses --> http://ep-us.mersen.com/fileadmin/c...otection_Rotating_fuse_links_C1G_Range_EN.pdf

Last edited:

Plati

Reaction score
I seen j ski talk about cleaning the intake manifold map sensor, anyone know where it is and if you could post a picture of it. Also, I use nothing but mobil 1, ran across an independent review of oil and only 2 oils were rated high for use in a live sump. Figure if it is good enough for my bike it will work good in vehicles. That being said I also go a couple thousand miles past 5000, monitoring the engine oil for color change.
Does this work? Oops wrong sensor? Are there both a MAP & a MAS?

Last edited:

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Polarizer, were funnin buddy! If we were in the brass era say 1908, we would have headlight fluid, its called kerosene.

Sent from my N9131 using Tapatalk

Plati

Reaction score
Polarizer, were funnin buddy! If we were in the brass era say 1908, we would have headlight fluid, its called kerosene.

Sent from my N9131 using Tapatalk
I cant help it.
I was a Patent Engineer and I take everything literally.
I'm probably autistic too!
... and I have a set of left handed screwdrivers & metric crescent wrenches

Last edited:

Tim Fuller

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The left handed screwdrivers are for loosening screws and the right handed ones are for tightening. That's where righty tighty lefty loosie comes from:)