Display audio track on gauge cluster screen?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

st381183

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Personally, I would prefer navigation turn by turn on the center dash cluster. That is just me, though.
Select the compass to be displayed while you have an active nav route with Sync Navigation and turn by turn will be displayed in cluster. Mind you it’s not the full map, but the arrows will display left, right, forward, u-turn, etc.

carymccarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Select the compass to be displayed while you have an active nav route with Sync Navigation and turn by turn will be displayed in cluster. Mind you it’s not the full map, but the arrows will display left, right, forward, u-turn, etc.

That’s just factory nav though right? Does anyone really use that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

carymccarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yep, me too. In truly rural areas it’s a lifesaver.

crazy. I had no idea.

I’ve never been out of cell or cars wifi service area for long enough for my phones gps to not work. Even when I lose coverage it keeps truckin.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I use the native Nav because I can’t stand gear adrift. I will use Waze as an addition to the native nav for road trips but only for the alerts and traffic reroutes, I keep the phone in the compartment in the console.

editing to add that I find myself in no cell service areas often. I don’t live in a extremely rural area but I often venture into them.

carymccarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I use the native Nav because I can’t stand gear adrift. I will use Waze as an addition to the native nav for road trips but only for the alerts and traffic reroutes, I keep the phone in the compartment in the console.

editing to add that I find myself in no cell service areas often. I don’t live in a extremely rural area but I often venture into them.

What does gear drift mean?

carymccarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
“Gear adrift”is any gear not properly stowed.

Ah ok. I just plug my phone in and close the compartment. Everything I need to do with waze can be done via the center screen...even has voice search.