Do your adjustable pedals work right?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've had mine for over a year now and it works great. I am very pleased with my $85 investment. If I remember correctly I bought the first one that Curless Auto sold. It is worth the money to fix it right the first time and never have to fix it again.

OP
OP
C

Curless Auto

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I've had mine for over a year now and it works great. I am very pleased with my $85 investment. If I remember correctly I bought the first one that Curless Auto sold. It is worth the money to fix it right the first time and never have to fix it again.

Yes you did Andy, you were a driving force behind me building the gear in the first place. Our conversations convinced me to move forward on the project. I don't mean to sound crass or arrogant but it bothers me when over a year later I am still being questioned about price...If I could do it cheaper I would, if someone else could do it cheaper by now (3 years on the panther cars) someone would have stepped on it and sent it to China...

Skauber

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Don't worry about it. The price is right, $85 shipped (at least in US, mine all the way to Philippines was obviously a little more :) ) really isn't bad at all. I also hope the price is sufficient to give a little salt on your table, nobody should expect you to do all this without getting a little back from it for yourself. :)

OP
OP
C

Curless Auto

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Don't worry about it. The price is right, $85 shipped (at least in US, mine all the way to Philippines was obviously a little more :) ) really isn't bad at all. I also hope the price is sufficient to give a little salt on your table, nobody should expect you to do all this without getting a little back from it for yourself. :)

After its all said and done I clear a little but not what it would seem. Thanks for the pics of your instal I featured them on Curless Auto Repair's facebook page!

Txtech

Reaction score
Curless - do you still make the brass gears? I'm looking to fix my broken plastic gear on my 2003 Expedition.

red423

Reaction score
I want to add too, it's been a while since I installed the gear, we use our expy mostly to tow the boat, and go to Disney. Other day, my 5 foot tall better half needed to move the expy and guess what???? With the brass replacement the pedal adjustment worked flawlessly. I said before, I have peace of mind knowing one day, that one day, I will need it and in that five minutes of my wife behind the wheel, watching her adjust those pedals, was worth it. Thanks again to you guys for the upgrade..............red423

46L281GT

Full Access Members
Reaction score
can't wait to get mine working again! just ordered it.